Saturday, April 13, 2013

All You Need is....

L is for Love Story

When you are writing a book for a certain demographic you really need to include certain things and one of them is yes...a love story.

 For those of you who are not fans of the love stories you can breath deeply knowing that my love story really doesn't take place until book 2 Of 4. I can also assure you that the love story isn't the main focal point of the second book. some books make the mistake of making the love story between two characters too important and it takes away from the main issue.

  My love story is going to compliment the action that is already happening in the book and play into it in ways the my readers hopefully wont see until I want them too. The really weird thing is that I am a hopeless romantic in every ,way except in my own writing. I guess i am more willing to have my characters go through the real ups and downs of relationships than I am to even thinking about them. I do have some hopeless romantic things in store for my love story, but not until it has been through the honeymoon stage at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment